Monday, June 05, 2006

La La La...I can't HEAR you!

Maybe it's just me. Perhaps, just perhaps, I should post a top ten list instead of this. But folks, I gotta get it off my chest...

Can we not hear another FUCKING pseudo news report about Angelina Jolie's baby? Please? I don't care about damn Brangelina or damn Jennifer Aniston or the damn babies and children or frickin' Africa or whatever already!!!!!!

Stop talking about it! No one cares anymore! I didn't want to know in the first place! SHUT UP!!!!!

AHHHhhhhhh.

Much better. Thank you.

Now, is it just me or is Mark McGrath way less sexy since he started anchoring for an entertainment news show?

4 Comments:

Blogger Farm Girl said...

I saw your post on Mir's site and had to check yours out. Very funny. Personally, I'm totally sick of famous people too. Who cares.

10:51 AM  
Blogger theshellieshow said...

Amen, sista!

6:17 PM  
Blogger theshellieshow said...

Amen, sista!

6:24 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Shellie, I imagine you only meant to comment once, but I think it deserves repetion. And now, People magazine is raising the cover price, so they can recoup some of the 4 mil they spent to get the photo rights! Argh.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home