Tuesday, June 20, 2006

No, I haven't had the baby yet

And why the heck do people keep asking me this? I'm busy, trying to close out my school year and pack up my classroom, which is being moved for the 3rd time in 3 years.

Sailor Boy has dropped and I'm walking like I'm holding a ten pound watermelon between my thighs, but people, if I hear, "Haven't you had that baby yet???" one more time, I'm gonna kill someone. Oooo, listen to the crabby pregnant lady.

Just a quick brag. I have married the world's most wonderful man. While I lay on the couch, he made dinner, bathed Missy HooHaw, did 3 loads of laundry and the grocery shopping, then sent me to bed while he paid the bills. What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man, in the words of Salt n' Pepa.

No wonder he doesn't want to have another.

3 Comments:

Blogger Farm Girl said...

I didn't realize you were expecting. Congrats. What is your due date? Hopefully it will be soon. (Have you had that baby yet?)

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Izzy said...

I never understood why people ask that. I would think it would be clearly obvious if you had, in fact had the baby...lol

9:02 PM  
Blogger theshellieshow said...

good men are hard to come by...i've got one too! ;-)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home